Monday 11 August 2014

Ppinkydolls I Love Raspberry Ripple

I used beautiful encapsulated glitter papers to create the background of this card I have titled it I Love Raspberry Ripple as that's what it reminds me of with a touch of chocky sauce lol..I matted and layered them onto some very bright pink card.The corner piece is off another piece of card,too pretty to cover ,so I carefully cut around it and then layered it onto pink to match the rest.This one however was stuck down using foam pads to give a bit of depth. The beautiful doll I have spent approximately five hours colouring in with SN pencils as I wanted to give a soft dreamy effect..I then cut her out,gently bent her and stuck her to the card using pinflair glue,to add a bit of depth. Then I added the tad ,punched out some tiny flowers and scattered them around the card.. I think she is very pretty and loved colouring her..You will find her work on Etsy..Thanks for visiting  :) x


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the shading and blending you have done on her clothes and hair.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Monica..It was so lovely to colour her and watch her come up off the paper,if you know what I mean..It still amazes me sometimes when you sit there and look at the black and white image and think where to start,then look at the finished one and think ..how did I do that lol..this was one of those.I was so absorbed in her I list track of time and it was light outside ,so I had coloured all night..Oh to be a crafter lol..Thanks for looking :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx