Monday 2 March 2015

My Besties Bling Challenge

Hiya this card I have uses a Steam punk style girl Bestie..I thought she would suit the bling card beautifully..She is coloured using Faber Castelle Polychromos  pencils on Neenah card..and highlighted with the incredible metallic pencils that were also included in my set ..She is a labour of love as she has had about eight hrs spent on her .The background paper is matted onto black cardstock and comes from the DCWV Fresh Floral Stack I am loving this pad ,covers so many occasions too.I cut out some Celtic hearts and some cogs and wheels  and a stunning Purple flower on my cameo  for decoration..The hearts and cogs were sprayed with Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle gold to add that sparkling bling feel.I mounted the background paper onto black card and added to the card base which is 8x8 using Collall All purpose Glue ..I added the hearts flat to the background in position using tacky glue and then after mounting the topper onto black cars I added it to the Card Using 3D glue gel by Collal.... I then continued to add the other embellishments until I was pleased with it with the 3D glue ,then added the large Purple flower and leaves to finish.. Thanks for looking :)x


the beautiful image can be found here at the Etsy Shop
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/221232506/instant-dowmload-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_17









This card will be entered into the following challenges  




7 comments:

  1. lovely card and colours Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christine, I love this image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine this is gorgeous.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx