Saturday 23 April 2016

Saturday Inspiration.. Morgans Artworld

Hiya,for today's inspiration card I have created an easel card using one of the new Create-a-card Dies from Crafter's Companion This one is called RUTH..These have not yet been launched ,but are available all over the internet... I have used the beautiful Butterfly Kisses Digi and coloured her with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card.. I then fussy cut her out by drawing around the die to the size I wanted ,dont forget you have the cut ,plus the inside edge and the outside edge too..For the Pink around the topper I coloured some white Sheenas card with SN Water Colour pens,at the same time I coloured the half lace doily I had cut prior to match,This is from the original Downton Abbey Collection from CC.
The backing Papers are from First Edition Love Letters and I have edged them with pink in the same paper but off the back of another piece.I glued all the papers in place then stuck the doily down so it was not stuck at the top as I wanted to use this as a stopper for the card,I just gently turned it up so it caught the top card and held it in place.The Ribbon used is unusual but I thought it would suit nicely. ,a bit hard tying as it is a little stiff, but it does look pretty in a bow.The flowers are also from CC they are from the Die- sire Range and always add something special to a card ,each time you use them they look so different ..thank you so much for popping by :)xx

You can find this beautiful image here

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE





This card will be entered into the following challenges




10 comments:

  1. Hi this is stunning the image is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calenders this month and we hope to see you again soon!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the easel creation and the roses! Thanks for sharing on The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #313 - Anything Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Easel card and beautiful image thanks for joining Glitter ||N Sparkle challenge
    MaggieH DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable easel card! I love the image, smooth colors and the shape of this card.
    Thank you for joining us at Card mania challenge!

    *Dess*

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely easel card! The flowers you added are the perfect touch for the card to rest on. Thanks for joining us at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge!

    ~Ashley
    Robyn's Fetish DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Layering of this card and the image is coloured beautifully. Thanks for Joining us at Becka B Challenge.

    Becka B DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, thank you for joining us at BBCB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx