Sunday 29 May 2016

613 Avenue Create Dt Card.. Alison

Hiya time to blog again..Todays card I have used a new artist from Etsy,her stamps are SMS Digital Stamps.Her name is Sara  Sherlook , , she  has some really lovely stamps and I think she will  grow with her experience in the stamp world.. I love doing stamps for the new Artists ,it helps to get their work shown and hopefully let them know we love their work too ,so please pop along and have a look at her other stamps ..Today I have chosen her lovely image called Alison..I have coloured her with Polychromos pencils onto Neenah card..I chose the colour for her dress because I do I admit shop on Ebay and I saw this paper pad by GSD called Melody Ross Collections  (Lidia Collection) ....Well the picture was a bit fuzzy and I missed it the first time ,but I got it the second time Soo Glad I brought it lol ..Yes I used it on this ..Well half of me wanted to and the other half wanted to keep it as it is amazing..All double sided papers Wow! ..Gold on it too! ,Flocking!..Just keep watching as I will be using this a lot I can assure you ..
 I mounted all my papers onto craft card as usual..but before I did I used the new Tattered Lace torn edge squares ,cut four in craft card,four in the gorgeous paper then glued them into place and added to a 8x8 card base..I then cut a TL torn edge ovale for the background of the image and carefully cut the image out and matted onto the the center using 3D glue gel..The flowers are from CC Sara 's Signature Collection English Country Garden Range ,it is Lazy Daisy..The flowers and leaves were coloured with CC Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens to add the glitz..The Love word  is a TL Die and to finish I added a few gems..than you for visiting :)xxx

                                                   You can find this beautiful image here 

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE



This card will be entered into the following challenges

9 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Christine - I love that paper! It provides a lot of visual texture - the scratches, the faded colors, the appearance of embossed background. You have made it even more interesting with the torn edge squares - makes a great background for that image! I really like your color combo for her - pulling the violet from the DP for her dress & eye shadow. Your coloring is first rate with the shadows and highlights! I also like your support of Sara and her new Etsy shop.
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Papers are gorgeous, nice work, great image and great design.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine, thanks for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore. I love your card and will definitely be checking out Sara's digis.Your colouring is beautiful and suits the image so well. Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and a fabulous image. The layout and paper are lovely.
    Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super papers and colours. Thanks for joining us at The crafters Café, Carol & DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful piece of work thank you for joining in with us at world wide open and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again, just super gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, great design and cute image!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Let's color Linky party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx