Monday 2 May 2016

Anything Goes My Besties Uk

Todays lovely image was coloured onto Neenah card using Polychromos Pencils..The papers are from my Tonic Paper collection I believe it is the Summer Morning one.All papers have been mounted onto craft card ..The dies I have used for the flowere are the new Tonic ones called Woodland Asters and  were cut from pink Centura Pearl, the leaves in white card and coloured with a SN pen .After mounting the image onto craft card I added lace down either side of the topper with Collall 3D gel as I know this will hold it in place ,Then I added it to the base card and then decorated with the flowers,they are really pretty and lacey so do not over whelm the card ,this time I chose not to back them..To finish I added the faux half pearls to their centers and three blue gems to the top right of the topper to balance..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this lovely image here 

You can enter the new challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Christine love the colours and the papers
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the image and the colours, great papers.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card!Thanks for join us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, beautifully layered. Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation, love the layout & those papers are scrummy!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card. lovely colouring and great background papers and embellishments. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card.. Love that you join the challenge at my Besties International

    Hugs Ginette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so beautiful Christine! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Besties International! Hugs Willy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.. Good Luck. Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx