Thursday 19 May 2016

Digital delights by Louby Lou.. Fore! a Special Brother

I could not resist this cheerful chap his name is Golfing Jimmie and ,well it even makes sports cute ..as you may guess I am not into sports at all...lol!..I have coloured him on Neenah card with Polychromos pencils,as I have the golfing Background too..The background and all the papers have been mounted onto Craft card..The papers are an odd few from my stash that go perfect with this ,from a pad from so long ago It had all checks and dot paper in ..I thought was great at the time,how we change over the years lol!.Now all the papers are patterned and bright and bold..but for this card I felt that these just worked perfect as I wanted to have Jimmie stand out and the background.The label is a computer generated one that goes nicely with this image as I have a plan for this card lol!,Brother may be a hint lol!..I added some dots wth my Pitt pen to look like a ball had bounced past the little lad into the hole,a little detail we can do to make our cards a little more special ..Thank You for dropping by :)xx

You can find this image here 

and the background image here




This card will be entered into the following challenges

8 comments:

  1. What a fab fun golf card! Love the design and bright colours, great entry into our male challenge over at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet wee image and gorgeous card design. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Southern Girls this fortnight for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Love to see you play along again next challenge. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and love the sentiment. I have some golfing enthusiasts in the family will use that sentiment for sure. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.
    Hugs,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to love Jimmy, the background and the dashes for the bouncing ball. I really like all your details on this card. I bet it took a long while to make it just the way you wanted it. Great job. Your brother will love it. No doubts.
    Anyhow, thanks so much for taking the time to join us at Cre8tive Hands Friends challenge. We appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx