Monday 2 May 2016

Digital Delights by Louby Lou ..Hostess Monday

Hiya this is my very first Hostess Monday for Digital Delights..I thought I would create a box for this occasion as we as crafters always do cards ,but it is nice to to present a beautifully wrapped gift, and this one would be lovely for any girl from a little one to one like me ..Lol!. Firstly I created a box 180cm long  x135 wide x.40cm deep ..The base is made of 300gsm from CC Sheena's card and the top is made using Centura Pearl in a lovely purple /lilac. I have coloured the beautiful Flower Powered Dolled up Daisy. I have coloured her in with Polychromos Pencils from Faber Castell onto Neenah card,then fussy cut her out .I then started to decorate the box in which I used one of the papers from Digital Delights Blossoming Egg digital paper pack.I cut them into strips and mounted them onto white card and added them all around the box with a Collall Glue gel as I wanted it to grab tight and stay in place and be flexible as the lid will obviously be lifted off and on and weaker glue could cause then to drop off..To decorate the top I used Crafter's Companion Sara Davies collection dies throughout,cut once more from the same300 white card,The flowers and the words I coloured with Crafters Companion Sparkle Pens to add a little twinkle and finished with some pretty half pearls from my stash..Such a pretty fun project that can be used to keep little treasures in afterwards ,ideal when you have a little gift you want to make just that bit more special xx

You can find the image here

You can find the papers here 

You can also enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE





This project will be entered into the following challenges 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute little box, love the sweet image.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box!love the colours and the colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx