Monday 16 May 2016

Same but Different ..My Besties Uk DT Card

Its Same but Different day today over  at My Besties uk..Remenmber this is so you have further inspiration from the girls on the DT.. So you still have time to enter into this months Challenge,,so good luck .. As usual I have coloured my image onto Neenah card using Polychromos Pencils..I have backed the image onto black card,and also done so with the beautiful papers I have used from the First Editions Pad.. Floral Pavilion... Once mounted I applied them to the base card which is 8x8..I then glued the beautiful black felt cut out , I actually brought from Poundland ,onto the top layer and this had to be done with 3D glue as the normal glue just got sucked into the material..Once stuck I also used 3D glue to add the topper and to finish a beautiful satin black bow and gems..I wanted to make the card look fresh and very elegant and I think It worked well..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this image here
Fashionista Bestie Img 183

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges 



9 comments:

  1. lovely card Christine - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card...love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge and My besties International Challenge.Good luck and hope you can join again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the image and your coloring is outstanding. The black bow is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our May challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Hope to see you again.

    Deni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a very beautiful card Christine
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  7. great card Christine love the layout
    Hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx