Monday 13 June 2016

My Little Alice

Todays card has been created using a artwork of my own ,some of my friends are aware i draw occasionally,but I have been asked to do some wedding invites of Alice in Wonderland ,and I thought I would play with the idea the other night ,so this is the result..You to can use this image ,just click on the picture below its free :)
I have used Crafter's Companion Papers from the English Garden Collection from Sara Davis's Signature collection..that was a long winded mouth full ,sorry he he !..These were mounted onto black card for drama,the image was coloured using Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card, and the flowers were cut from free papers from a magazine using Dies from the same collection as the Paper pad The Sara Davis, Country Garden Collection...The flowers in this collection are just stunning,to finish I added gold faux pearls to the center of the flowers and some blue gems and heart..Sorry my colouring is slightly off this time ,but just been unwell and not quite back to normal yet ..Thank you for 
visiting :)xx .




You may use this I have NOT taken the background off sorry ,but it is in large format and will size to any size you want.You only have to click on the image to enlarge it and right click Save  .. , Please remember it is my artwork and if you use it do not claim it as your own, but mine .. Christine Ingram ...Thank you


This card will be entered into the following challenges
http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://colouringinscrapland.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://our-crafty-corner.blogspot.co.uk/
http://wheretheheartischallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


9 comments:

  1. I had no idea you drew some of your own images - she is wonderful!! What a talented lady you are! I saved her into your own folder in my files - and someday I will sit down and enjoy coloring her. Thank you for letting us download her!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I got so excited over your Alice image I forgot to tell you what a great job you did with that card! Your coloring is first rate with your blending & high/low lights and your pleats are masterfully colored! I also like the added touch of the gauze like material with the flowers - nicely done!
      ~ginny
      RubberMAD

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for this gorgeous image. I'm inspired by your creations and now to find out you draw as well, fabulous. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Christine she's fabulous. You've been hiding that light under a bushel. I've saved her and will use her thank you. A fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Christine! She's fabulous! I'm a huge Alice fan and I'm in awe of your talent. Thank you so much for sharing her. Gorgeous card as well. Such lovely coloring and your papers and amazing floral spray frame her beautifully. Thank you so much or joining our "A Touch of Class" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine: It's a simply beautiful card - I think your coloring is superb. Your Alice is darling. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image, Christine! Beautifully drawn, and such darling details! Your coloring brings her to fruition on your gorgeously designed card! An artist in every way! Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon! Please check back to see if you are a winner!

    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you stop by my personal blog to say hello if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely picture. I like this colored. Thanks for sharing, I would like to color it and show it. Thank you for sharing such a nice tarejta in Colouring in Scrapland. I hope in new challenges. kisses. Ana Dt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx