Thursday 2 June 2016

Sasayaki Glitter.. Male Card

Hiya today I have done a footie card for the new challenge at Sasayaki Glitter..What a super cute little fella he is too ..Firstly I coloured him in with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card ,then drawing around the inside and the outside of some Xcut star dies I created the background that you see behind him..I used papers from the First Editions Neroli Paper Pad and mounted them onto black card..Once mounted onto the 8x8 base card I cut some red light card from my off-cut box and using a score board I embossed it with a check background..As it's the early hours of the morning I just did not want to get my machine out and this was the quietest option lol!..I then mounted this onto black card and glued aprox half way up the card..Then I mounted the image onto black card  and glued it in place with 3D glue gel ..The label I made using a smaller star from the same die set and hand wrote the sentiment..I then cut six stars in black card and added down either side of the image to finish..It makes a fab card for a little sports fan or even a big one ,and can easily be done in team colours ..I would have put a name on the shirt but there is no one for this card yet..Thank you for popping by..Happy crafting :)xx

You can find this lovely image here

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




8 comments:

  1. Love your card, you have done a terrific job. Love the image, so cute
    thanks for joining our challenge over at
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/
    Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun card; love all the stars!
    Thanks for participating!
    A Beautiful Mess: Challenge #3 :)
    -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, love the stamp and the coloring is perfect. Nice added touch with the stars. Thanks for sharing this with the Chicks!
    Leanne DT/4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, this is wonderful! I love how you incorporated those stars! Thanks for joining our Hand Colored Image challenge at Star Stampz. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at CWF

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card for a boy. Great image and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific card for a boy, love the colouring
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...
    Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner xxx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    Creative Artiste Challenge Blog
    creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx