Friday 15 July 2016

New Release Sasayaki Glitter

Today's Lovely release I have chosen to colour Dino Girl,She is coloured with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card..I used Tattered Lace basic torn edges ovals to cut her out and also for the craft card mount behind her too.The Backing papers ,also mounted onto craft card are from Tonic Mid Summer Mornings Paper pad, great value for money as well as a lot of beautiful fun patterns too..The flowers are from Crafter's Companion and are from the Signature Collection Floral Delight.,the leaves another Tattered Lace die Floral Layers 3,pretty leaves in sets of three sizes,these go nicely with a lot of daisy type flowers.,to finish I added some pretty gems to the centers of the flowers and a few to the pink layer of  card, I have left a space for a sentiment as I will wait untill I send it to someone and the pc  was not on and it was early morning..Please excuse background as I am trying out a new light box and after fighting with it in the kitchen at about five in the morning on Thursday when I finished the card I just took the pics and used them ..Was like and octopus and I was trying so hard to be quiet then I woke my dog who started lol..the joy of living in a flat ..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this fab image here
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

6 comments:

  1. Love how this set of papers works together, really goes well with the super fun image! She's mega! :)
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! That bow on her just makes the image! The die cut oval is the perfect cut for her! Thanks for sharing during our 100th Challenge Celebration at Cut It Up.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, she's just gorgeous with her bow and flowers. Looks like she's going to a prom!

    Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest dinosaur ever! Love this darling card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dinosaur and great paper selection---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, cute image! and a gorgeous card Thank you for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx