Thursday 15 September 2016

Sasayaki Glitter ..Turtle and Duck

Oh my Gosh I LOVE THIS!!..who would not? lol!..I fell in love with her when I first saw her and knew I had to do this stamp It is from the last release..The background is my creation you will only get the stamp ,but it is actually created with only a few lines and grass points so you could have a go..I have coloured her in with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card and I have mounted it onto some pretty blue card ..The Papers I have used are from First Editions Floral Pavilion and just went so beautifully with this image ,keeping it pretty and girly...These too have been mounted onto the same pretty blue card..I put faux stitching around the dotted paper to add a bit of an edge to it and added a strip from one of the other papers from the collection, down it too almost as a ribbon..More than one would have been too much.The flower is from a die I brought when I first started crafting and I am sorry I cannot remember what it was but I have done multiple of each layer and it gives it the sort of Camelia look . and to finish I added some of the petals cut up and coloured with a CC Sparkle pen in green, I creased these and pinched them on the ends so they look more like leaves.I then popped a resin rose in the center and added to the card  and added a couple of pink faux pearl gems to finish..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this cute image here 
You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

10 comments:

  1. Super cute gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured too.
    Your background is just super fabulous which you have created, I love everything about this project, design, colours and papers used. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again, and again, just super perfect.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. I can see the pearl middle but where is the real lace sweetie. Have I missed it. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image although she looks a bit sad lol! Love the layout and the colour choice. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Great design and coloring!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.


    Veronique DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the flower! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image,lovely card,thank you for joining in with us at world wide open and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this cutie Christine and your colouring is outstanding..fabulous work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, many thanks for your beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx