Thursday 20 October 2016

Digital Delights By Louby Loo

I coloured this super cute image in with my Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card.. I then fussy cut her out leaving a slight border around her.The background papers are from Dovecrafts called Krafty Christmas ,I think it was from last year...These I have mounted onto red card..The fancy frame behind the image is a Tonic Die set called Tis the Season,This I coloured using a gold and green ink pad,this has given a nice rich and pretty background for the girl to be mounted onto.This I added with 3D glue gel and also the Girl too ..The sentiment from the die set ,I coloured with SN Sparkle pens and cut away the outer frame,as it is rather large and I wanted it to be slightly smaller..However it still looks lovely like this too..The hat and mittens a die set ,so sorry I do not know the make  ..I only wish I had backed them with white card now ,but will know next time..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this image here 

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




7 comments:

  1. Adorable, love the image, your layers and colours, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Looks so fun and pretty. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coloring! You have certainly brought Snowball Sarah to life with your Polychromos. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured image and fab diecut embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    PS: my new challenge blog start on the 10th november and a hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx