Saturday 22 October 2016

Morgan's Artworld Saturday Inspiration

Hiya ,for todays card ,I have chosen Angel ,the theme is Frame it . I coloured her in with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card ..Then using one of my newer sets of Tonic dies called Ribbons and Bows..First drawing around and hand cutting the one around the image then cutting one in Holographic Silver for behind the image ,and a further one in Purple behind that to show through the holes..I hope by the angles in the pictures you can see how lovely the dies are and the beautiful Papers ,the top one being glittered ,and from First Edition's Mulberry Kisses ..These I just mounted onto silver as I wanted the image as focus..,not the backing card.Although the design is fairly simple it has taken as long as some of my other cards  with all the layering throughout..I was going to leave it unadorned ,but decided on the bow ,and popping the three pretty ribbon flowers in the center..then finishing with three gems on the bottom right..You will notice that one has moved ,but I had already put them on the blogs and now the naughty gem is in place ..must have knocked it ..sorry It is 6.40 in the morning and I have not been to bed yet so you must excuse my ibperfections lol! ....Thank You for popping by :)xx

You can find this lovely image here
You can enter the current challenge
Frame It.. by clicking on HERE





This card will be entered into the following challenges

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Christine! What a gorgeous image and stunning papers! I've just 'treated' myself to that die set too! :)
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Christine. Love everything about it. AWESOME!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Great coloring and love the layering. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Christine, the image has been coloured in beautifully. Love the background paper and die.Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and look forward to seeing you again. ~Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a very pretty card. Thanks for taking the time to join in with us at The Pencil Case

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card… Beautiful colouring of a very pretty digital stamp.
    Please join us again next time. Good luck!
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for entering it in our challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my what a stunner. Beautiful image, so serene, and that fabulous holographic silver card with the delicate diecutting looks amazing!

    Thank you for sharing in our 'One for the Girls' challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx