Thursday 17 November 2016

Digital Delights by Louby Lou

Hiya todays card for Digital Delights I have used Snowball Andy ,I have coloured him in with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card and fussy cut him out. I then built a snow scene background using Just Rite dies ..Stitched Banners and Rectangles..This was done using layers of white paper onto Patterned..I have tinted this with craft Chalks.The papers used throught out are from Tonic Winter Wonderland paper pad,and these were mounted onto craft card..The Christmas trees are from Dies brought from China so I cannot name them sorry ..To finish I added a few pale blue snowflakes cut from a small craft punch,and I used Tonic Nuvo the triangular snow glitter bottle on the trees to add more depth..Thank You for popping by :)xx

You can find this image here 
You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE






Sorry due to illness this card was not entered into any challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx