Friday 3 March 2017

Sasayaki Glitter New challenge Purple

Hiya ,been a while since i last posted,yet another bad cold hit me..Had none for years and about three this year lol!..Todays challenge card is all done in purple..I have coloured her with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card and have squiggled a line around her to add a bit of interest and to frame her ,with a Pitt pen..I then mounted her onto some Purple linen type card ..The background papers are from my odds and ends box and Sorry I cannot remember who did them ,was grateful though as at the moment I think I am out of purples..I even had to do the band across the middle in two sections as I did not have enough of the paper to go across,so I added it to the matting card and covered the gap with the topper..See we do save bits for a reason ..So when he moans next time say "it is a very necessary lol! " after all they keep their junk all over the hous he !he ! he!..To finish I used three hydranga blossoms to the one side and some pretty faux violets to the center ..
Thank You for Popping By xx

You can find this lovely image Here
You can also enter the challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. Super card, lovely image and gorgeous colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next month.
    Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love the shades of purple on this pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting and I hope you'll be back soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweet card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and a sweet image too.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx