Tuesday 18 April 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge reminder Card

Hiya for today's card I have coloured the image in with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card,I then used Pastel chalks on the background taking care to set them with hair spray to prevent them from shedding..I then used a Tattered Lace basic torn circle die to cut the image out and used a scalloped circle to back the picture ,If I remember I believe it was one of my Tonic Dies.The other Die I used for down the side is a Xcut one I believe is called a floral Panel..I backed this with the same hot pink card as the circle and fussy cut around it,leaving a small overlap..I then used First Editions Floral Pavilion Papers which were also mounted on the same hot pink card too..And to finish the card I added some pretty small pearlised pink flowers to the center of the flowers on the floral panel...
Thank you for taking time to pop by :)xx


You can find this image here
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. This is a really cute image and I love the way you coloring the fur. Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job coloring your image and creating such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us over at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweet little kitty makes me smile! Thank you for joining us at the PIP Challenges this week! kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and wonderfully colored. Love the color combos. Thanks for sharing on the PIP chalenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges, we love to see your great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx