Thursday 15 June 2017

Sasayaki Glitter ..New Release

Todays card is of a rather Sassy Diva,I have coloured her in with Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card,the background was done with pastel chalks..The Papers that I have used are from First Editions Mulberry Kisses and I have done all my matting for this one using Black card. The dies are from China and I have given the link below with the picture , I did those in Hunkydory Adorable Scorable , not really pleased with this result for these particular flowers but  next time will use my usual card,but it was the right colour and they look shiney and I do love the card it is so nice to use...Its a learning curve when you make cards as you go along and even those who do a lot of cards do mistakes :)..I have cut the flowers in Black as well and off set them and this makes them pop off the card a bit more and I have kept the leaves and centers black and it to give it a more trendy touch..To finish I added a pretty multi faceted gold gem to each flower and a row down the opposite side to the image..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this lovely image here
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE

These are the dies I used for this card
 and here is the link for them 




This card will be entered into the following challenges

7 comments:

  1. Awesome card with fantastic papers and card design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE,this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty colors make your card great for this weeks challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW ... great coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card. Great layout and papers. Your coloring is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layering and a great card:)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx