Friday 15 September 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Second release of Sept

Hi ..For this new Release I have used Polychromos Pencils ,added a cloudy background to him and popped him onto some nice blue card after doing a cool squiggly line around the image first..I then used First Editions Neroli papers for the background papers..These were also mounted onto the same blue card..I then glued Shy into place and wrote out the sentiments and matted onto card cut offs and added these to the one side ..A lovely fun little card for any lad ..
Thank you for taking the time to pop by :)xx


You can buy this lovely image here 
you can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx