Sunday 3 September 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Sept Challenge Brown

This was a fun card to do..I coloured the little fella with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card..Please note that the background and foreground is just my artwork and nothing to do with the stamp,so will not be included I then trimmed and mounted it onto craft card.. Then cut and mounted the backing papers onto craft card..The papers are from Tonic's Woodland Walk paper pad..I used an unbranded die set from China but I believe you can get similar from Marianne Designs if you cannot find this dinosaur set,cut out both in craft card and drew what I wanted on like the eyes and toes etc..Yhen used pencil to give the textured look you sort of expect a dinosaur to haveand stuck them on with 3D glue so they are slightly proud of the image..The photos do not do justice to this card ,I am afraid my lighting is not so good tonight..
Thank you for popping by  ðŸ˜Š xx

**PLEASE NOTE THE STAMP IS ONLY THE FIGURE**
You can find this image here
You can enter the new challenge by clicking on HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx