Friday 15 September 2017

World Wide Open DT Challenge ..September

Hiya..Todays lovely image has been coloured using my Polychromos pencils onto Neenah card,I then mounted her onto some beautiful deep blue card which I then carried through to the backing card..For this I used some card I brought from Kanban I think last year of C&C tv..and for this one I chose the gorgeous embossed doves and they have Peace on Earth under them..It would be nice if there was ..The other is white trees embossed onto gold and it was an off cut from a project from last year and I felt it would fit beautifully with this..To finish I have used some dies from China,but I think I actually have a set of these I brought a few years back, but I cannot remember the make off hand..To finish I added clear gems to the centers ,these actually pick the gold as well as bring through the grey tones in her hair..My favourite Christmas card yet this year ..Thank you for popping by 

You can find this lovely image Here
Angelique Angel

You can enter the new challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning work here. Fantastic colours, fabulous design and gorgeous colouring of your image. Beautiful work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of gold & blue for the holidays ... so glad you joined our game of Tic-Tac-Toe at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely Christmas card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… good luck in the draw and please join us next time.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, what an incredibly glamorous card, and that image is sooooooo perfectly colored! so pleased you could join our tic tac toe fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! VERY beautiful and stylish, love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Morgan's Artworld. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work!
    Thank you for joining us at "Emerald City Crafts Challenge". Best of luck with your entry and please do join us again very soon.

    Mary DT member for Emerald City Crafts...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx