Thursday 1 May 2014

Tatty Twinkles Stamped card

I am Proud of this card. It is the first one that I have ever completely done with stamps.. I have just entered it into the Polka Doodles..Got to get some more of these lovely stamps Because I have Arthritis I tend to steer away from things that put too much pressure on my fingers ,But I have found as long as I press evenly and leave a few seconds it works fine and I get a brilliant image..Secret ..PATIENCE and you CAN do thing just look at it another way.. I wanted this nice and bright and used cardstock from a pad from Hobbycraft called Spring time, their own make too was a good price as well great as it means I can craft in the early hours without the printer..this is from the Twinkle and Tatters range ..But She is so pretty ..Coloured her in with Spectrumnoir Pens and Pencils.. Hope you love her too :) 

1 comment:

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx