Monday 12 January 2015

Footie .Does not need to be boring ...

This is my other card for my friend..I do not like football, and for all the time I have been friends with her I have done footy cards for her Son..well there is only so much you can do with a shirt and a football rofl..I designed the paper on my Docrafts Digital program,printed it out found a football tube and then using a vintage Forever friends digi of the Docrafts Digital kit I have i coloured it up with Prismacoulours on Neenah card..Fussy cut it out and rolled it around a small bottle to shape.I Then mounted the paper onto black card and added it to my 8x8 card blank.Cut the football in half and added it to the top of the paper.  To finish I added the Topper with 3D glue  to make it stand proud and give dimension.It has turned out to be a fun card and She wad just tickled pink with it ,thank you for taking the time to look :)x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx