Tuesday 3 March 2015

All Dressed Up My Best Friend

Sometimes you see a stamp and it just speaks loads this is it ..I saw this and fell in love ..Me and my little Yorkie..However I am cuddly not slim like this young lady..These stamps are fresh,simple but so much fun to to and every month I really look forward to the next one .. This has been colours on Neenah card  using  Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils. This was then mounted onto craft card ..I added faux stitching then went around with a co-ordinating pencil to finish the topper.I mounted the backing paper from my DCWV Fresh Floral stack pad onto Craft card and added it onto the 8x8 card base.I used my Cameo to cut out the lovely doiley and the circle paw prints and backed them with Green card.. This was from my box of scraps and its a great way to use things from your stas that are just sitting around and also gives the card a big pop of colour too .The topper I added flat then I used 3D glue to pop on the topper and the other circle paw prints..I then finished by decorating with flowers and gems Thanks for looking

you can get this lovely image from the Etsy shop from here.


I find the mats too thin on my Cameo..I have found someone who sells some mats that last please feel free to check out ..brilliant service ..I have used these now for two years and I find these last for ages and can be re-stuck time and time again ,here is the link 







This card will be entered into the following challenges




3 comments:

  1. Love this card, gorgeous colours.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous colours and image. Please when you enter your cards in future can you link to the posting of the card and not just your blog. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.
    silhouette store

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx