Sunday 31 May 2015

Crafter's Companion Scruffy Little Kittens Stamps


I have been so thrilled to be working on this launch..The whole CD and the Stamps are Just Delightful,and would suit children of all ages ..Even big ones lol..I have kept the first two stamped cards seperate from the CD for two reasons ,one it was easier for me to do and I wanted to showcase the stamps on their own.. I think that Crafter's Companion is really producing some fabulous stamps and cds now and they are an absolute pleasure and so easy to work with even for a beginner.
For this card I used the papers from the cd and mounted them onto bright yellow card ..The main card blank is a 7x7 square I used a pre- made one. I added the insert ,the layered pieces to the card with Collall all purpose glue and left to dry whilst I dealt with the topper . She has been coloured with Spectrum |Noir Pencils onto Meenah Solar white 216gsm card ( i use this always for all Pencilwork and Pens too )
the pencils I used are 
0658,091,097,027,005,097,021,093,120,004,089,022,017
I also uses a Stumpy and Blending fluid to blend the pencils together .. Then due to the time of morning as I keep vampire hours drew around a Die and cut out the stamp ,Using red pen I zig zagged around the shape then using a yellow pencil went around the wdge to give the effect of layering.. I then stuck it onto the now dried base card with Collall 3D glue gell and also using the same glue added the red blooms and gems to finish and added the sentiment also from the stamps too Hope you like her and thank you for visiting :)xx



This card will be entered into the following challenges 

1 comment:

  1. Christine what a lovely card! That image is so sweet.... lovely colored! Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx