Thursday 1 December 2016

Digital Delights by Louby Lou ..New Release

Hiya this was a really fun card to make..I coloured the lovely image in with my Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card ,then fussy cut it out leavind a small white line around her..I then created the card usinga template of a mitten from Dutch Doo Ba Doo,The outer card is cut from Gold Centura card and the inner card is a paper printed from a Polkadoodles cd I went around the edge of it with a faux stitch on the inside and out of the card... To decorate the mitten I used pretty lace at the bottom and some check ribbon and once I had stuck my image on with 3D glue gel and added the sentiment I added a variety of colours and sizes of punched snowflakes to the card..It is very novel and I was a bit worried when I started as never done anything like this ,but once I got going I was fine ,in fact it was more fun than I have had in making a card for ages as it was outside the box ..Thank you for popping by :) xx
You can find this lovely image here 
You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE




Sorry due to illness unable to enter challenges at this time :( xx

1 comment:

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx