Friday 17 February 2017

Sassayaki Glitter Challenge Reminder

Hiya ..This card has been a bit of a fun and games to do lol! ..Coloured with Polychromos Pencil and Touch five pens,The background was created using Pastel chalks to give a nice soft effect,I then did a thick squiggle around the image to frame it..Then mounted it onto Craft card..The fun and games came when I used the Dutch Doobadoo Template to create the background card for it lol!..I think in future I shall cut one of each size out in card as there are several sizes on the templateand then keep them for later use ,much easier ..The materiel the template is made from tends to wobble a bit and me I go loopy when using them ,Decide which section I am using,get around the bottom of the opposite side and duh! wrong lines lol ..what a game and when I am trying to get it done quickly too ..Anyway I digress..I chose to to side opening for this particular card rather than tent..The papers I have used are what is left from some paper pads I brought from Lidl's a couple of years ago and I just remembered there was some party themed ones in there..Very pretty too as they have encapsulated glitter all over the designs..I added these to Craft card too..The sentiment I used to finish and the flower were also from other papers in the pad and as they were so pretty I cut them out and used them..The flower is really sparkly ,and just finishes the card off nicely ..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this image here
You can enter the new challenge by clicking on HERE






1 comment:

  1. Hi your card is gorgeous the kitty is so, so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx