Saturday 1 April 2017

Sketch Saturday Challenge card

Hiya,sorry it has seemed a while since I posted ,but just not feeling good at all with my health lately..For today's I have used a lovely image from MMendel Illustrations..I like her work its different to most gives a feel of folk art and is really nice to colour too..I have chosen this couple as we are now going into the wedding seasons..I am not thrilled with my colouring on this one though as my Polychromos seem to be slipping on the card I was using ..which was the same as usual Neenah ..It kept picking up marks too ,so I think I have just got a piece of dodgy card ..You get that sometime's..I have done the background in pastel chalks for a soft effect....The papers have all been mounted onto craft card as was the image..These are from Tonics Folksy Florals paper pad, which I felt whet nicely with the image as the flowers in the background are nearly the same shape as the ones in the image.. For the cross piece and the horizontal piece I have done the wobbly edge around them to give a bit more interest to them before sticking them down to the main card. and to finish I mounted the topper on with 3D glue gel and wrote Love underneath and popped a line around the heart that just happened to be in the right spot he he ..Thank you for popping by :)xx


You can find this image Here
You can enter the new challenge by clicking on HERE

The new layout is below





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx