Saturday 16 September 2017

Sketch Saturday ..Sasayaki Glitter

Hiya,todays card for this challenge I have used my favourite Sasayaki Glitter winter girl image,I did her last year ,but could not resist again this year lol!..once coloured with my Polychromos Pencils I fussy cut her out..I then used Tonic Winter Wishes Paper pad and mounted them onto a beautiful toffee coloured card,As the main paper had the lovely gingerbread men on I used a lighter one for the panel....As you can see I have just popped a straight banner across my panel ,my mistake,but you can make slight variations on the sketch and this is mine..To finish the project I added all the main features the girl and panel with 3D glue gel and then I used a very small punch to cut some tiny snowflakes and scattered them around the card marking the center with a gold pen to just give a little bling to them ..
Thank you for popping by :) xx

You can find this image here 
you can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE

This weeks sketch






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx